Is your family planning on visiting Virginia this summer?
Torn between planning your vacation around Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, VA or Kings Dominion in Doswell, VA?
No need to stress, because Virginia’s two largest theme parks are joining forces this summer to raise awareness of Virginia’s Gateway to Family Thrills, the 75-mile corridor connecting Kings Dominion and Busch Gardens®! This year marks the 40th anniversary for both parks and to celebrate the occasion, visitors now are being offered TWO discount ticket options for BOTH parks!
Yes…you can get combination tickets for your family for Busch Gardens, Water Country USA, Kings Dominion, AND Kings Dominion’s Soak City Water Park!
Here are the two ticket deals:
- The Virginia Thrills Ticket costs $106 and is valid for one single-day admission each to Busch Gardens and Kings Dominion within seven consecutive days. The promotion represents a $34 savings off the combined retail ticket prices to the parks.
- The Virginia Thrills Ticket Plus costs $135 and adds each venue’s water parks to the package. The Virginia Thrills Ticket Plus is valid for two single-day admission tickets to Busch Gardens and/or Water Country USA® and two single-day admission tickets to Kings Dominion and/or Soak City within seven consecutive days. The promotional price represents a $121 savings off the parks’ combined retail single-day admission prices.
What do you get? The combined park options include:
- Nearly 600 acres of rides, shows and attractions
- 21 rollercoasters, featuring Intimidator-305, one of the world’s tallest and fastest giga-coasters, and Tempesto™, Busch Gardens thrilling new launch coaster with three launch experiences and slow-roll inversion.
- 3 kid areas featuring more than 20 rides designed for families to enjoy together.
- 63 acres of water parks, including Soak City at King’s Dominion and Water Country USA® in Williamsburg, Virginia
Tickets will go on sale soon and the promotion will run from May-September.
Disclosure: I am serving as a Busch Gardens Thrill Chaser Ambassador 2015. The opinions of this post are completely my own.